Are you planning to take the CompTIA N10-007 assessment to earn your Network+ certification and don’t know what you need to do first? If so, this article will be helpful as it will show you the main details of this test and how you can prepare for it adequately. First, what you need to know about the test? Definitely, it’s the exam overview.
What to Know About CompTIA N10-007?
N10-007 test was re-launched in March 2018 and is now supplemented with the most innovative concepts you need to be familiar with to become a competent professional.
To pass this exam easily, the vendor recommends that you should already be CompTIA A+ certified and have at least 9 to 12 months of networking experience. But, don’t worry if you are starting from scratch — the most critical thing is to ace the test. It has a maximum of 90 questions, which should be done within 90 minutes. The types of items include drag-and-drops, multiple-choice, and performance-based. On a scale of 100-900, the pass mark is 720. And remember about the exam fee which is $329.
The assessment can be done in English, Japanese, or German. Portuguese and Spanish versions are developing.
Where to Take CompTIA N10-007 Exam?
CompTIA has partnered with Pearson VUE, a global testing partner. Now, N10-007 can be taken at one of the 100+ designated testing centers. Keeping in mind current issues (the COVID-19 pandemic), you can also pass the test via online means.
5 Steps to Succeed in CompTIA N10-007
- Register for the exam. This can easily be done on the Pearson VUE website.
- Acquire all the necessary study materials. These can be easily found on the CompTIA website and third-party resources.
- Follow your study plan. Don’t hesitate planning as it will assist you in checking your preparation progress. Also, dividing all the amount of the information into smaller parts makes learning less stressful.
- Revise with practice tests. Try official sample test by CompTIA and try some other options to see what questions you may face and how the process is built.
- Take a rest before the big day. Let your brain relax a bit and try to stay confident — you already know everything needed.
Why Use Practice Tests?
Practice tests are docs containing exam questions and answers usually compiled by past candidates. Training with these materials, you see which topics you’ve mastered and which ones you need to learn more. Moreover, many providers create these files in the format suitable for utilizing in the special software that will show you how the actual test looks like and how it is structured.
Why Pass CompTIA N10-007 Exam?
First of all, this test will earn you the CompTIA Network+ badge that will help you access numerous high paying careers such as Junior Network Administrator, Computer Technician, Junior System Engineer, and System Engineer, among others. This badge is highly respected and recognized by various high profile organizations such as Apple, Dell, HP, and Verizon.
Now you know more about N10-007 exam and how to prepare for it easily and effectively. It’s time for you to register for the test, acquire the relevant study materials, review what you know through practice tests with utmost commitment, and pass the assessment with confidence. Strengthen your weak areas and you’ll get ready for all the challenges of the certification test and your future networking job role.